Thursday, April 20, 2006

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took time...... true..... and I almost gave up (don't we all get to that place??) and just this morning I gave in to some of my right wing prolife buddies and agreed to go to a post abortive retreat ( lol I know my prochoice friends that you fear what will happen but it is MY choice to go) and then...... THE IDEA hit. Yes I know I know I get LOTS of crazy gonna make me rich/happy type ideas and then I find out how much I don't know and how impossible they are and forget about it. BUT this one is diffrent. It has a nice solid base, fits a need in the communty, can probably be started up here in my home before I need anything else. If if if I need a business loan it probably won't be a huge one. It is a GOOD idea. And no I am not telling you what it is excatly just yet. First I got to do some research and find out who and IF there is any comptition then I got to figure out how other business like the one I am think of run and then maybe copywrite the name of it...... and grab a busines license. AND I have already figure out how/who to run it..... see what have I been meeting lately but other people like me who are disabled? YES these people with bright minds and good souls who cannot do the job they once did. I am thinking that I will make it policy that we hire people who either want to work as much as SS will let them or are not disabled ENOUGH that SS will cover them. Yes this suits me very very very well. And at least at first I will have run it thru profit sharing..... hummmmm I got a friend that does accounting maybe she can help me too.... at least help me figure out the BIGGER holes in that part of the plan. I am excited. I know it isn't gonna be easy..... but it will be part of me and part of those that join me. Can we here are big YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Thank ya

11 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Hi. Good luck. I'll be around to see how it goes for you.

6:30 PM  
Blogger A Peach said...

I'm so happy you're excited about this! I wish you the best of luck and I, too, will be around to see what happens!

(Also, don't worry about registering your business name with the trademark/copywrite office just yet.. it's a long and tedious process that is usually better to wait until your company is established before starting the paperwork. Just one less thing to worry about right now!)

6:30 AM  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

Sounds great!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Val said...

??????postabortive retreat?????
I tell ya what, ANY kind of retreat sounds good to me right now! but I'm glad it gave you "AN IDEA"...
Keep us posted,
luv Val

8:56 AM  
Blogger L. said...

Great!

And I, too, want to hear more about the "retreat." Glad it was productive, in giving you ideas!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Haven't forgotten about you. Hope all is well.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Hey, a new business idea! Good stuff, and I hope it all works out for ya.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Silent Rain Drops said...

YAYAYAYAYA!! I'm pulling for you, Achro, for your new business and especially for a cleansing retreat - it's so good to hear you excited about your plans, and I can't wait to hear more about it all.

BIG HUGS!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Hey I just stumbled across news of MFA Mama:
http://iowadrift.typepad.com
I'll gladly make a donation to her legal fund when her friend has a chance to forward me the password to get to her Paypal acct...

10:31 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

Thank you Val I saw that she had password protected her site..... thought she was either pissed or scared. I will go see what the news is!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Hi and thanks for the comment.

I've had that happen with being unable to see new posts too. ???

Usually I write something every day; otherwise, I get email asking if anything is wrong.

Take care of yourself.

Hugs,
Ann

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home