Friday, March 31, 2006

No Job no work

Well they decided that they couldn't have me around with those disablties and because I have been out far longer then my job protection decided to let me go. I am a little sad.... but not too much. I am actually doing pretty good..... I think I greived about it a while back and have been suprised that it didn't happen before. No I donno how we are gonna pay the rent or eat while we figure out what I am good at....... and that is where I stumble WHAT am I GOOD at....... not much really. I don't like people very much and am no longer fit for heavy work which is what I like doing..... I have no schooling really and I am not that great at computers, much less any kind of secertarial work. But one deep breath at a time here...... I am a very detrimed person, very deadline orinated, tend to be very professional. I get nervous around authority and it takes me a long time to be trusting of a boss. I don't know if I want to work again........ but wanting may not be very important.... I donno yet. I am STILL getting disablity pay so nothing is urgent just yet. Just so nerve racking. I know I owe some people some e-mails ........ I will write you soon I am just...... trying to figure out what is next and that is taking most of the space in my brain. I wish I had waited with getting sick just a little longer....... but I didn't have much say in that so no sense in beating myself up for that. I am getting better and that is really a big deal....... and I am ok with everything else....... it will somehow be ok.

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I'm sorry. Glad though that you have a little time to figure things out.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Quick note - thanks for comment on isamerica burning today (or comments - I hadn't read all the way through yet and the comments don't come into my mailbox like the ones on granny do.

WA and I haven't figured out how to fix that.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Oh geez. sorry for the complications in your life. I am really impressed by your level headed acceptance though. Still working on that one myself. Thanks for the idea about the salt pills. I will keep that in mind, since Little Man takes pills really well.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Thanks for your comment today. I'm glad you're feeling better. Your posts seem to reflect that.

Hang in there.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home