Thursday, March 16, 2006

I hate them

It was a bad day at the doctors ....... it was a big EVAL day with 3 WHOLE doctors....... and they donno how to help me....... I am not responding OR allergic to EVERY kind of meds avilable. I am very close to done. I am a paper ghost ........ I am walking like a shadow in silver rain........... the only place I am almost OK is here........ I am trying not to give up........ I wish I had something to believe in....... the funniest part is I actually feel more alive right now then I do when things are right.......... it is a dangerous feeling. I should stop feeling anything then I won't feel pain...... but then John...... I would loose John..... but...... No J. is STILL more important...... but maybe it is like one of those pardoxes inorder to love and keep you have to stop caring....... I donno how that works.......... but maybe I need to figure it out.

8 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

Yesw, maybe you need to "figure it out" -- and maybe you also need to just keep on trying. Somewhere out there is a doctor who can help you. Sometimes it`s harder than finding a husband, I think. You have to go on a million nightmare dates before something clicks.

12:08 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

LOL no ummm I don't think I would be trying for another husband........ I don't think anyone could measure up.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Hi and thanks for your comment. I'll try to keep checking in even if I don't do anything except say "HI".

8:15 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

That would be fantistic Granny! I will try and go over to you as well. I need more friends... even if they are just the Hi! kind. :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger L. said...

Another blogger I read has a post you might find interesting, Achro:

http://yummywc.blogspot.com/2006/03/weight-loss-surgery.html

10:56 PM  
Anonymous cebii said...

thanks for keeping us in the loop. My fifteen year old thinks she can do majic. I'll have her do a feel better spell for you.

8:35 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

Cebii, I say let her try. Tho' I think that even doctors need to learn that they cannot heal everything....

3:55 PM  
Blogger MonochromaticRainbow said...

If you still have my number, you can call me anytime you need someone to talk to. I'll be there. If not, let me know, and I'll give it to you again.

~Nia

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home