Thursday, March 16, 2006

I hate them

It was a bad day at the doctors ....... it was a big EVAL day with 3 WHOLE doctors....... and they donno how to help me....... I am not responding OR allergic to EVERY kind of meds avilable. I am very close to done. I am a paper ghost ........ I am walking like a shadow in silver rain........... the only place I am almost OK is here........ I am trying not to give up........ I wish I had something to believe in....... the funniest part is I actually feel more alive right now then I do when things are right.......... it is a dangerous feeling. I should stop feeling anything then I won't feel pain...... but then John...... I would loose John..... but...... No J. is STILL more important...... but maybe it is like one of those pardoxes inorder to love and keep you have to stop caring....... I donno how that works.......... but maybe I need to figure it out.

7 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

Yesw, maybe you need to "figure it out" -- and maybe you also need to just keep on trying. Somewhere out there is a doctor who can help you. Sometimes it`s harder than finding a husband, I think. You have to go on a million nightmare dates before something clicks.

12:08 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

LOL no ummm I don't think I would be trying for another husband........ I don't think anyone could measure up.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Hi and thanks for your comment. I'll try to keep checking in even if I don't do anything except say "HI".

8:15 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

That would be fantistic Granny! I will try and go over to you as well. I need more friends... even if they are just the Hi! kind. :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger L. said...

Another blogger I read has a post you might find interesting, Achro:

http://yummywc.blogspot.com/2006/03/weight-loss-surgery.html

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for keeping us in the loop. My fifteen year old thinks she can do majic. I'll have her do a feel better spell for you.

8:35 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

Cebii, I say let her try. Tho' I think that even doctors need to learn that they cannot heal everything....

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home