Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I have been sick again....

I became allergic to some of the meds that they gave me.... and it was it caused some psychological stuff to happen...... it is so funny because I remember when I started on this stuff that I was worried about that..... but then when it started causeing all the things I was afraid of it causeing I didn't remember. So I am getting off of that...... and I don't have too much to say because I am.... still inbetween and can't really figure out what I feel and what is being over sentivtive because of the drug reaction. I am so forgetful....... I couldn't remember how old I was or what year it was earlier in the day. I knew that I SHOULD know....... but I just couldn't place it. Like with my disleixica I could think of sevreal right answers and reasons that they could all be right and yet I knew that only one was. I am still trying to remember the name of the cat that is in the box and you donno if the cat is alive or not until you open the box and this begins a whole set of pholiphical thinking that some sci-fi writers use to explain alt. realities and/or time/space travel. I feel very fuzzy and tired still... and nasuated. BUT very relived that there is a medical reason for my "fradgeliness". No wonder I couldn't be friendly with anyone. Well...... well so I am not gonna say anymore just yet. I will write more sonn.

4 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

I wondered where you went! Hope you feel better!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Silent Rain Drops said...

Hang tight......

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

worried about you, Lady. I am praying that you get better. Blessings -

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Front load washers leaking soap Norton pop blocker Greater new york recreational vehicle & camping show cum face 1979 porsche 928 speed

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home