Thursday, January 12, 2006

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

They are doing the block today! Not in a few weeks but like in a few hours! I know I know the pain is bad and drugs are not working for it...... I know I need this....... BUT TODAY!!!!!?????? They just called..... I said yes.... I mean what else is there to say? Obviously she got a chunk of time and heard what I had to say to doctor Lee (man incharge of percription meds). O G*d........... only my hubby here too.... usually when I know that they are gonna hurt me I get my aunt to come because my spouse gets near throwing up when he sees me hurt (seriously he hurls) but she is in Hawaii so I donna think she is gonna make it back in time. @#$#@@$##@@$#@! I know I hurt....... I know this is gonna be better once it is done....... I know that ........... man can't one of you come to the doctors with me? PLZ??? just hop on a little plane and we are right by the airport. I am not panicing ........ I am NOT panicing.......... I am fine .... just fine......... %$#@@#$%!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gawdessness said...

I would if I could. As it is I am sending myself by uh, astral projection! Yeah that's it!

You can seem, I'm just a little fuzzy.

You are, as I have said before more than fine, you are amazing and a wonder.

Thinking of you.

1:24 PM  
Blogger L. said...

I wish I had read this earlier. I am in the Bay area now. I am juggling the kids, but reachable to help with an emergency --- ltwaronite@sbcglobal.net

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're okay. *hugs*

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sweetie! My thoughts are with you, love!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home