Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hurt and Hope

Today I went in for my eval. of my pain and my progress and all that. I am tired.... and I hurt ALOT from the poking and proding. BUT they are still thinking that MAYBE I will get back to work. They seemed very positive. They are in rolling me in an intensive group that will focus on movement and pain mangement. They also want to see if I am ready to start driving again.... beware all drivers in the bay area. :)

On an unpleseant note..... I had been feeling a new pain and it was pretty bad, it seems as tho my zyphoid process is dislocated by the pulling down on my diphram from the scar tissue in my abdomen. That will require a block. Which apparently is a needle full of litocane in the right place and deep breathing to try and snape it back into place. Er..... ok....... well that sound entirely nasty. Definantly gonna look that up and see if there are some other ways of healing that.

They think I might be ready to go back to work in March. I am less optomistic........ but I will see.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need warm soup and a long nap before trying to evaluate any of the evaluations-----but hurrah for you for getting through it. I am so proud of you for pushing yourself through this step!!!!!

Love Mom

5:38 PM  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

Your Mom is soooo on the ball. Warm soup and rest are both brilliant things to do.

I'll keep hoping and pulling for you.

6:33 AM  
Blogger L. said...

Warm soup and a long nap are great for everyone -- not just people with physical problems. I think the world would be a better place if we made naps socially acceptable during the workday. "Siesta time! Lights out, please!"

I do hope 2006 is the year your pain gets under control.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Christina Dunigan said...

Ouch! Hugs and prayers, acrhomic. Hang in there!

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Alternating pressure wheelchair cushion nba basketball small tits savaria wheelchair lift Shaved white pussy pictures sex Lexus power steering pump leak recall ls400 coffee maker

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home