Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sobbing crying mess

Yes that is what I am. I USE to be someone that people said I reminded them of some Viking Warrior........... well I bet I don't any more as I hystarically cry at every single thing. Even the cats are tired of it........ Well pain stole from me two hours of good fun with my husbad as I had to send him on chorse all by himself. He was not happy tho he did understand as well as he could. Today I played the I am not in pain game until it was shooting bolts of lighting up and down my ribs and scar area...... It was unbearable and in the end I was yelling at him "GO AWAY LEAVE ME ALONE" like a crazy bear. Of course the minut I get everyone to leave I want everyone right back and have no idea WHY they would be upset with me........ ah well....... Not every day is a good pain mangement day. I .......... everytime I go a few days of good pain mangement I wonder if the pain is real as it IS in the background..... everytime it is a bad day I wonder how deeply messed up I am inside.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think a viking warrior would deal with this stuff any better than you and probably way worse during the good spots!
More from me in an email soon!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Silent Rain Drops said...

{{{Achro}}} You never have to wonder if the pain is real. It is always real, because it is your perception. No one else can even measure it for you. It is real even when there's no active tissue damage to go along with it, or when it's scar pain. Just because we can't see a bleeding wound right in front of us doesn't mean nothing hurts.

The old neurons are getting and sending pain signals; that's real enough.

Trust yourself and trust what you feel - this is hard, but you're a warrior!

8:25 AM  
Blogger L. said...

Yeah -- even Viking Warriers feel pain, y`know!
Hope you feel better. No, wait -- how you feel GREAT one of these days.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home