Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to being me

I am me again........ that is right..... I am not sad...... only a little scared........ not feeling all messed up and not in nearly as much pain. Came off of the pregablin/Lycra and seriously within a few cuts down of the stuff my family was saying "hey there's Achromic again". I am.......... angry as hell because I said more then once that I didn't feel like the meds were working and that I felt all wrong and NO one would let me stop taking this stuff. But now I got to figure out what to do next. The thing is ........ I still got a zyphoid process out of places....... and from what I understand that is pulling on the diphrame and muscles....... this is the greatest part of my pain problem (not sure I agree with that as I still feel pain in my urineary tract and kidney BUT ok) BUT I still got this they have never done any adjustment to put it back into place...... and I want a second opinion. Not only in what is wrong but in what the best course of action is. AND I don't want to be detoxing off the pain killers until they take care of the largest cause of pain. Period. Now if I can only be so clear and so strong with the doctors........ I am afraid they are gonna force me to detox fast by not filling my 'script and I will be sick sick.......... but even that ...... would be a relief in a way........ sick sick and hurting lots but done......... just on my way doctors that can do what they said they would which is to put this bone back into where it belongs........ and then ............. then we will come after you Kasier........ true you stop us in abertration but you will atleast pay something..........

7 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Hi. Thanks for the visit to granny if I didn't say it before. Think I did but I'm not sure.

Glad it's a little better for you at least.

Doctors can drive me nuts. We had good luck with Kaiser San Francisco when my sons' dad was ill for so long but I've read that others didn't fare so well. Sounds like you're one of them.

Take care.

Ann

8:14 PM  
Blogger cebii said...

thank god (or goddess or whatever higher power you may or may not believe in)

I'm hoping this is one step of many in the right direction...

peace.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Val said...

Cautiously optimistic??? sounds like "mostly" good news although of course I'm sorry you're in any pain at all... Hang in there!

7:42 AM  
Blogger L. said...

Yeah -- hang in there!

8:47 PM  
Blogger She Dances in Dragon said...

I'm glad you're feeling more like yourself! It's amazing that with everything going on in your life, you still took the time to offer me sympathy and job advice. Thank you.

Be strong and make those doctors do their job!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Yes, I know I've been here already but just checking in to say hi and hope life is going well for you on this Sunday.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Achromic,
I'm glad things are going better for you. I don't always have a moment to write, but know you're always in my thoughts.
Love,
Rachael

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home