Monday, April 10, 2006

The Next thing

Ok.... I am trying to listen here G*d, but yer not talking to loud or maybe your just not talking. I've been home for a long time now and I know you didn't want me to have that old job I had, I knew it a long time ago but it was just to scary to let it go without you shoving me out the door. I have been real good at listening to people's suggestions and while they all sound real intersting nothing sounds right for me. I know I could just try and find a job like my last job, but I am pretty sure that I can't do the physcal side of it anymore..... and I think I can hear pretty good that is a big fat NO don't do that. Everything else is just sort of sitting there...... waiting....... G*d you KNOW how much I hate not knowing what to do. I like deadlines and need guidance er and money doesn't hurt either. I know I am real good at helping people when you put them in my life, but I don't think I can make money doing it, that just feels all wrong too. So, if you wouldn't mind G*d how about alittle clue? some sign that I am at the very least on the right path? I know I am suppose to have this faith thing down and just trust but..... er you know I am REALLY bad at that too..... so if you wouldn't mind .... I mean I realize you are busy..... but if you could spare a breif little tiny bit of something I would really be grateful. Also while your at it could you please give Naamen and Naamen wife the strength and courage to go thru the brith of their new baby which I think is coming soon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Hi - just me checking in. Take care of yourself.

10:47 PM  
Blogger achromic said...

Thank you Granny! you are wonderful!

4:10 AM  
Blogger A Peach said...

Hey there... maybe you can find a way to do something you love in a roundabout way. You like helping people, so maybe find a personal assistant position at a psychologist's office, vet office... or find some way to involve yourself in areas you love even if only peripherally.

But then, I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life, so I'm not sure I'm the best one to give advice! :-)

Hang in there!

10:56 AM  
Blogger cebii said...

my best thoughts are with you, sweetie. If you don't mind, I've brought in a couple of others to pray, too.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, Achromic. Thank you for all your comments on our blog. One thing, Granny and I are much older than you and our other blogger friends; we've had long lives learning the hard way, and believe me, some of the hard ways were hard indeed.

I've always been fairly tolerant of human error and it is a good thing, considering the Thundering Horde of children I have reared or helped rear, and my huge, closely knit extended family.

But even at my age and with all the years of experience, I have a difficult spiritual battle with myself when someone harms a person that I love! I can much more readily forgive an offense to me, but when my loved ones are hurt...
Oh My! The mama saber toothed tigress comes out in me and I have a hard time caging her again. :-)

I sincerely hope that you find what you need, and soon. Keep the faith, baby. I'll be praying for you too.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Still just checking in - hope you're doing okay.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home