Monday, October 10, 2005

Successful surgery

I am J., the spouse of Achromic.

I have been instructed to let all of the Achromic on the run readers/friends know how the surgery went. So far, it has been a complete success. The biggest thing I marveled at was how much more awake and aware she was immediately following the surgery than on her previous trips under the knife. We had her up walking around a little bit this evening. It hurt her, but she did good.

As I'm not a physician, I have nothing more of any value to report on her condition, other than to be thankful that her emotional and spiritual condition are good, due in large part to you guys rooting for her.

I'm under orders to keep you guys posted if anything changes.

Have a good day, J. (This is the first time in my life I've ever referred to myself as J., but that seems to be my name around here)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAYAY!! Thanks J for keeping us updating. Give her a hug from me!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

What Cubbiegirl said!
Hugs to you both! Tell her we are rooting for her and relieved to hear this part seems to have gone well. Thanks J.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Hugs to Achro and thanks to J.! Tell her we let our readers know too over at Aa. Prayers continue...

8:48 AM  
Blogger Lionmom said...

Thanks for the update, J! hugs to Achromic!

8:59 AM  
Blogger She Dances in Dragon said...

Yay! Prayers for a speedy recovery and no more pain. :)

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J. Thank you for letting us know...we here are cyber family and what effects one, effects all...please give Achromic a big hug from me...that is, if she is able to receive one in her tender state. Blessings and continued prayers.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yay! complete success! Thankyou for letting us know, firsttimeJ!! Get well sooooon! hugs!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

That's wonderful news! You continue to be in my prayers.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Silent Rain Drops said...

I am praying for continued good news, too, and also so very glad to hear she's doing well this time - up and about already! Many hugs!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read farmers insurance install xm volvo s80 48 ge monogram refrigerator Zyban creatine state farm motorcycle insurance http www.business.com Car insurance on line adelaide farmers insurance Proggressive auot insurance Freelancer crack v1 1 state farm insurance hours of operation San francisco femdom Liability small business insurance plans

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home