Thursday, October 06, 2005

I introduce you to my spouse

J. will be taking over this blog when I go into the hospital as I realize that some of you will want updates on how I am doing. So he will at the very least come on and say I woke up and stuff like that. I doubt you will get any long post out of him as he can be quiet shy and I don't think that he quiet understands why anyone would ever in their whole lives open up this much to the world. It just shows how different we can be. Some of my gaming friends have been invited to this blog as well (ok well one gaming friend but you never know maybe one day I will invite more). So now I really got a mess of different people checking in. If J. does decide to start a political debate here, and he is more then welcome to because goodness knows that would get me wanting to come back and read what was being said, then I implore you all, fight as much as you want but lets keep it civil (even if that is as cold as hell). To give a brief description of my hubby as I know him. He is the kindness most gentle person I have ever met. I love him more every year that I am with him. He is very book smart, which annoys me a little bit because I'm jealouse. He has no directional sense what so ever so he gets lost easily which always bugs me to because of course I always know "where" I am with in a few seconds of being asked and can always find my way home if I have lived there for more then a week, often less. He is hot, lol, well I think he is, but what I mean is his body temp is always hot and I am forever cold. J. has made my life fun, and joyful, even as sick as I am he finds ways to bring joy into my life. I love him, and I only wish that other couples find the same happiness that I share with him.

Surgery is schedule for the afternoon on Mon. not sure of the excat time yet. I am terrified beyond belief, there is a child inside of me screaming in a tantrum, banging it's head against a wall, crying horribly, threating dire consquense, that I must constantly tell to SHUT UP! I have probably cried more this week then I have in a long time. I'm ok with that, the drugs and the fear, you know make that happen and they say that crying is a stress reliever. I miss everyone already and I haven't even gone anywhere but I know that when I'm in the hospital I will be to far gone to remember to miss anyone so I might as well do it now. I really hope I get back here fast. I really hope I'm well this time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you..

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Mom says: My son-in-law is one of the nicest gifts my daughter has given our family, a blessing I am so grateful for at times like this.

Treat him gently, dear bloggers, or the wrath of the momma bear will descend on you!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful husband you have! I wish you the best in hospital. Scary but worth it! I'll look forward to the updates from J.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

Agh! Achromic you are going to the hospital and I was all wrapped up in the stupid stuff going on and I missed this post. I am thinking of you and have been for the last bunch of days!
Take care and I will light another candle for you at church on Sunday.
Hello J. thanks for updating us while achromic is in the hospital.
Achromic - a lot of us are pulling for you, I wish that you weren't so scared but I know it is so hard.
Hugs and hope. Lots of hope. My daughter will be thinking of you too.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about weight loss success story. I also have a site about weight loss success story which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home