Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back again

Sorry it takes so long between post sometimes. I found it hard to get on here and complain about myself when the whole tragity in NO was happening.

But I did go to the doctors inbetween this and my last post. My blood pressure has again dropped to 90/60.... whoosh... well I havn't been taking my salt pills..... I'm so bad at taking anything on a regular basis if it wasnt' for my spouse reminding me about drinking enough water I would probably die. This time she was able to feel a small hernia.... and is sending me to a new surgent..... I can't tell you excatly how much of a blind panic this puts me into. She also cut out the Prozac, it was not helping and I was having some pretty nasty side effects and I just don't see a need for it unless I'm gonna hurt myself or someone else. I am, the pain is pretty bad. I am thinking that I maybe having to look into disabilty...... I don't know how much longer I can work..... I am stunned... and sad... but ok. I don't even know where to start tho'. I mean how poor do have to be to quailfy?

ugg have to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shylah said...

Social Security isn't denied/approved based on your income - it's based on your ability to work. How much you get is based on your income, but living where you do, it's nearly impossible without two incomes, so I'm guessing that wouldn't be much of a problem for you. You can get all the info you need and fill out the application forms at their website: www.socialsecurity.gov

I've been through the whole process, so just let me know if there's anything you need help with.

1:47 PM  
Blogger achromic said...

Thanks Shylah. What a great pic' you got by your name. I'm so scared... I donno why, I know I can do anything... I just feel so helpless right now. It will probably pass as I get more of an idea of what the future may hold.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home