Friday, August 26, 2005

Sorry it has been a while

BUT the hubby requested that I not blog about some stuff and when I'm told I can't I want to really really bad. So I spent my time commenting on other blogs and trying very hard not to come over here and just blab about everything. As he is a good spouse that is normally ok with me blogging about everything.... I felt I must respect him in his request....*@#@*****. BTW I did write the post........ and should he ever decide to die on me....not because he scared me about that;) I will post it.


So what is happening. First thing is the CT scan shows nothing. SO I am gonna look into the pain clinic in Stanford and getting acupuncture. The other thing is that I gave in, and I am taking a very light dose of vicoden at night. It was a hard decision. I put hubbyman in charge of it, so I don't even know where the pills are and even if I did he can count. The pain had become overwhelming, I was waking up in the middle of the night in a lot of pain, no sleep, still hurting, it wasn't doing me any good. And the pain is defiantly less, like it is less all the time. Maybe getting some relief at night is helping the nerves not send the signals..... I donno. BUT I do not think that it is the end, but only a breather so that I can catch my breath and start to figure out what is going wrong. Is it PSTD? Or as Julie says PASS? or is it something else? I don't know, but I swear that I will. I have a great life and I'm not willing to spend the rest of it on drugs. (funny at one time in my life that was all I wanted)

I have some other stuff to say but I think that is another post soon to come. Love you all very much!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gawdessness said...

It is good to have you back.
BTW I have thought about BARF and cooking our own dog food - but I cannot see, at this point, when I would be able to make the time for it.
But I am going to look at it again.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home