Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I hurt but I'm happy

Yes .... I am now feeling a general sense of well being about the world, the universe, all the people in it. I feel good and loved. I still hurt, quiet a bit actually, but I feel no panic, no anxiety. I want to hug people.... really I do... I feel no sense of urgency at all. I want to go find the guy I gave all my cash on hand the other day (it was like 3$) to and find out if he is ok, if he needs cigg., or a soda, or more money..... (hummm I guess I ought to give J. my ATM card). I know... I know I should not be feeling this way..... I know this is not me...... but I really don't care..... I should care....... I find myself drifting in and out of this world into a blank space.......... not like I did on morphine where I was out there ... I mean on morphine you are someplace just not this place..... this takes me to no place. I donno if that is good or bad... I mean bad stuff is happening to me and I need to handle it without panicking and being depressed and all that stuff.... but ..... I donno....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just your brain finally getting a good dose of seratonin. You'll come down to earth soon. In the meantime, if you're going to hand out money, I'll get in line!

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home