Friday, September 23, 2005

and I'm outta here

well I can't work. The surgery people are gonna see me on Tues. I am out of work until then... and would expect for longer because I doubt that I can work while I wait for them to get the OR place schedule. I'm on the drugs again.... and they are not really helping all that much... but I won't yet ask for a higher lvl.... yet... There is a piece of me that knows this is the end of being able to work.... there is a part of me that is detirmed that it not be.... to the point of applying for a great position in my co. Part of me accepting and part of me fighting.... if I only knew the right path.... if I could only hold out... just a little longer... but I don't think... I donno. There is a part of me that is like "ok kid, suck it up you are disabled now stop thinking you can be part of a normal workforce." There is this place between hoping for it to be better and accepting what is so you can move on.... and it is horrible to be in that place.


On the other hand ummm how clean do you think your place has to be to have someone come and clean it? I just need to start from ground zero again... it has gotten out of control while I fight my health battles... what is your opinion on this?

7 Comments:

Blogger She Dances in Dragon said...

OMG. You got spammed! You should go buy their crap *right*now*
Sheesh.

And your house doesn't have to be clean before a cleaning service comes in. As long as you don't have cat feces on the floor, mouldy food sitting out, or anything unusual like that, you're fine.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Achromic - my opinion about your upcoming surgery...I pray that it will help you. I also pray that the doctors will be well rested and that the surgery will go off as scheduled. I am praying, too, that you will have an uneventful recovery.

Blessings to you, dear one.

7:51 PM  
Blogger achromic said...

LOL you know the first spam is so funny that I'm actually considering leaving it.... I mean colon clensing products..... lol ... if they only knew.... HAHAHAHAHAHA....

2:11 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

Na just couldn't let them do it to me.....


You really think it's ok SDID to let them see the hell hole I live in? I mean it is bad, very very bad... I'm soooo ashamed... but the health... it just got away from me....


Lee Anne, you are so wonderful. I love how truely good you are. I hope one day you come out here for some reason and we really can meet for that cup of coffee and debate ooo all sorts of things...:) Between you and Naamen I feel that even if I am stuck at home I will not be alone, and my mind will continue to grow and learn.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

If it isn't a health hazard it is clean enough.

Hoping and wishing that things work out for the best and that a path becomes clear soon. That this surgery will go well and you will come through well and whole.

10:44 PM  
Blogger She Dances in Dragon said...

I know several people who are (or were at one time) housecleaners. They get called in to clean up all kinds of homes. Like after a flood (2 inches of mud on the floor), or after a shut-in has passed away. No matter how bad it is, you're paying them to clean it, not judge you. You don't have children, so you don't have to worry about Family Services or anything. If you feel guilty, have them clean while you're in the hospital. :D
Your hubby can grab all the laundry and run it to the laundromat while they're cleaning, and no one will ever be able to associate your faces with the mess.
Here's praying your surgery is brief, sucessful, and easy.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home