Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy birthday to me!

I am the ripe old age of 35 now. Somehow I have muddle thru' good and bad to make it here. It is quiet a bit further then most people thought I would, in distance, time, and financially security. I was one of "those" kids in my teens, part of the bad crowd ... the ones that parents did not want their kids to be hanging out with, heck I was part of the leadership of that bad crowd.. tho' I like to think I was it's conscience. Yet my own mother imparted upon me dreams and goals that were far above my "station" in life, perhaps that was the greatest gift any human being can give another. Now I find myself surrounded by people who give care and love while I take on another fight. I find myself so happy that I did not listen to the lies that depression has told me, and that I fought to survive both myself and my circumstances. It is a good day, a good day to live and breath and be here.

Love you all.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY THERE! Happpyyyyyyy BIRRRRRRTTTTTHHHHDDDAAAYYY Achromic! And I wish you at least another 35 more!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Lionmom said...

happy birthday!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Gawdessness said...

Happy Birthday! and many, many, many more.
Glad you are here too!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Silent Rain Drops said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Achroooooooooo....happy birthday to youuuuu....

That was me, singing - you got the best part of my vocal talent, ha ha!

Very happy birthday wishes to you!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE, you ARE!!! Happy Birthday, Achromic. What a wonderful gift you are to me and to many others. Thank you for your gifts - your writing talent, your continued standing up for what you believe, even when it does not flow with the tide.

Oh HAPPY HAPPY Day when you were born! God Bless you - and may you continue to be blessed!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home