Sunday, October 16, 2005

Back!

Hi Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you all so much!! The surgery was ok very very painful.... I think the body gives me more pain every time that they have to cut into that muscle as if to say "don't do this ever again!!" There was a slight scary part to my recovery as my blood pressure which is low to begin with shot down to 76/35 and they thought I might be bleeding inside. But instead it was just my wacko blood pressure problem and it righted itself to a "normal"86/44. I am currantly sitting at my mom's house because no one wanted to leave me alone while J. was at work........... :) It took me a long time for the pain to get down to where they could send me home, which met that I was throughly tired of being in that place. I'm still on some pretty good meds. but I hope not for long. Well I can't stay sitting up for very long so that is it for now!!

Peace to you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gawdessness said...

ACHROMIC !!!!!!!!!!!(((((((((((((((())))))))))))

So glad to hear from you! So glad that you are with your Mom and out of that place!
Have been haunting your blog, thinking of commenting until J. responded. So glad.
Rest and good healing thoughts being sent your way from here!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Achromic - glad to see you are up and at the keyboard! Please take good care of yourself...continued prayers for an uneventful recovery. Blessings -

10:00 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

Thanks guys!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Lionmom said...

Missed you and glad you are back! Do you have an email or a flickr account? I'd love to send you a copy of the adoption pictures since you ahve been so supportive.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

My best wishes that you become stronger and healthier every day.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Silent Rain Drops said...

Hugs and prayers for a quick recovery - so glad you're back!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home