Sunday, April 10, 2005

Welcome all who enter here

Well as some of you know I've been conversing with many prolife Catholics and Xtians on the After Abortion website (you can google and go there if you wish). But I've now invited them here. I know many of you will think I'm crazy........but I like them. Blogging has brought so many of us together, I now know so many more pagans then I ever could have found on my own (thanks mostly to Chasmyn) and now I know some conservative peeps too. Everyone has something to teach...... even when we choose not to learn their lesson that is a teaching in and of itself. So I say welcome all who are here......... the only promise I make on this blog is to be honest as I know how to be. That doesn't mean I will be kind, or gentle, or anything else.......... but then, I don't think you have to be those things either.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina Dunigan said...

I hope I'm one of the ones you like! I'm adding your blog to my bookmarks. And WOW to your before and after weight loss pics. I just pray that your health comes around. Nobody deserves to be suffering like that. (Even though at times I feel like I'd want to wish it on somebody --- what an evil girl I can be sometimes!)

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your blogspot with us over at Afterabortion.blogspot! I feel close to you even though we've never met and pray for your long and lasting peace and health. Godspeed Achromic!

Your Catholic sister,
butterfly

1:04 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I'm late to the welcome thank-you's, but thank you for the welcome! I'm sporadically reading around, will try to respond to other stuff eventually....health problems and hospital visits of my own now too....
love,
Annie

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home