Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm not mad, I'm not mad, I'm not mad

(BTW the stone has settled down again and I'm not hurting to much and no blood in the pee at all)

So I'm scheduled to go to get the stone sonicated or whatever, on the 18th. I get this message from the woman that according to her charts I'm diabetic and that changes things and she doesn't know if the 18th is gonna work ect. SO I freak the fuck out. I haven't been told I'm diabetic..... not ever.... not even when I was 324lbs. I had incidences of incline resistance which is the precursor to diabetics which is one of the reasons I had the surgery but I NEVER crossed the line. That I know about....... Now the work I do doesn't much lend itself to phone calls so I only give them my cell phone and I only check that in the evening. So I didn't get this message until I got home, but the panic just rose inside me, what if someone somewhere had missed something??? I mean I've had about a billion doctors, one of them could have thought that I had it and all the others thought that one told me about it? I fall through the cracks of every system...... I've been the forgotten one so many times I can't even keep track. So I call her and leave a message freaking out, but I can't wait here all night wondering........ so I call the main Kaiser line and I freak out hard core on this poor tech. I want those records open NOW and I want to know what is in them about me being diabetic. One more day MIGHT hurt me if I slip into diabetic coma and DIE during the night open the G*DDAMN records. Finally a nurse gets on the line and she does open the records and sees........... NOTHING........ she doesn't have a clue what this other woman is talking about. My blood work is fine as of last month. I'm not mad, No I like being scared out of my mind for the last 45 minutes or so and making some poor kids life hell. I enjoy that, look forward to it. If I could think of something mean to do I just might do it and then write about for Zerobosses blogging for books project......... which, in case you don't know the topic is mean things or meanest thing....... hummmmmmm I'm smelling opportunity.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Milenka said...

Ack! I'm glad you're not a diabetic, though! :-)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home