Friday, March 18, 2005

Doing better WOW!

Hey so I started those salt tablets, with various treptaion....... I mean it's salt how the hell was that really gonna make me feel better........ but what can I say after months and months of dizzy spells every single day I had not a one last night. Not only that but I felt "normal" today. I almost forgot what normal felt like. I did feel very thirsty too, and so I'm drinking more water and retaining it probably so I'm probably not as dehydrated so I donno if it is the salt that is making me feel better excatly or what the salt is causeing (thirst and retiention of water). I'm just crossing my fingers that it will con't to work. Of course I also got to tell people to go to hell when they raised their eyebrows at how much salt I was putting on my food, which felt really fucking good. What I don't know and I might not know for years, is how much damage having the low blood pressure caused for the lenght of time I had it before treatment or if it is gonna get worse latter. There are some various things that having this condition (it is an early sign of Addisions and Shy-drager syndrome) that I will have to keep an eye on, not that there is much help for either of these. Also this can be the beginings of Parkinsons which yes I would be very young to be showing signs of but so was Michel Fox.

3 Comments:

Blogger Milenka said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better right now, and I hope it lasts! You're always in my thoughts, my friend.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that the sal pills are working and that you get to feel normal!!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Shaunta said...

I'm so happy for you, that you are feeling better! Horray! I will keep my fingers crossed that the salt pills will continue to help you feel better.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home