Monday, March 14, 2005

Ok I'm not anroxic

Look here, people who go and have weight loss surgery are not anroxic. No matter how much weight they lose they aren't. Do we have food issues, sure we do. Do we need you telling us, asking us in that TONE, if we are becoming anroxic? NO I don't have any control over how much wieght I've lost, ok? I mean I fucking eat, I eat fucking all sorts of shit, I don't take any weird pills, I don't puck (at least never on purpose it hurts) after I eat, I'm not starving myself in some vain attempt to look like (put your favorite to skinny actress here). I'm fucking 34 yrs old, I feel like I'm 70, I wonder what a day without pain might feel like, and I could care less about being "cute" to the kid on the 4th floor. You aren't helping when you call me anroxic looking, to me it's another way of saying how hiddous I look, it hurts like hell, and it makes me want to smash your face in (only I can't now because I'm to fucking weak). Telling me how I shouldn't try to lose anymore wieght is discounting my intelligenace and is about like tell another fat person how they shouldn't try and gain anymore wieght. Fuck you and just because your a boss (at my work) doesn't make it right it just makes me shut up and write it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milenka said...

What jackasses! Grr. I'm sorry there are stupid people out there who don't understand what you've gone through, my friend!

10:40 AM  
Blogger She Dances in Dragon said...

Oh! Poor you! Of course you're not anorexic! Stupid people. And what the hell makes them think they have any right to say anything about your weight loss? Grr...

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home