Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Pro War..........

Ok I'm not getting this, excatly how does some one decide that they are "pro war"? I get why the pro force brith people call themselves pro life.... I mean you got to put a postive spin on forcing people to be baby factorys against their will and force poverty on even greater no. of people. BUT seriously pro war? Do you wake up one day and say to yourself "yep those 4 horsemen sound pretty cool I think I'll take war" does someone else get to be pro famine? Are these the same people who think that the Apocalypse is a good idea? " Yep Margie I think it's time for an Apocolypse lets get those 4 horsemen up and going and could you tell Gab to blow his horn?" How can we expect the rest of the world to see us as sane if we are acting like mentally ill children? If we are acting as if war is a good thing?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love you. I love reading your opinions both here and on Sharon's blog. You rock.

4:20 PM  
Blogger achromic said...

We have to get together CM and figure out how to make this blog cool tho'. I need help.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can do that, sure.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! teeth whitening 1982 dodge ram1500 massive cocks wmv Premier search engine optimization company honda accord hooked up sauna steam rooms My search spyware wood burning sauna stove Cholesterol cholesterol diet high wholesale portable dvd players liquidation Evista concern manchester sauna fire

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home