Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Am I the only one?

I do my fair share of listening to talk radio. I listen to it all, from Howard Stern to Rush, heck I've even begun to listen to this little station out here that is left of the left. I like to hear people's opinions. Just not in the morning. I'm not a morning person by nature and I get my news from the TV before I leave the house (I'm parnoid about it sence 9/11 when I didn't know what was going on until my hubby called to tell me he was ok). SO I don't need the weather, the traffic update, and 15 min. of comericals by EVERY single station on the hr, 10 past the hr, and on the half hr. In the morning I need the energy of the music, I need to hear Kurt talk about the corp. fucking me up the ass and Emimen bitch wife and dream with Led about wandering in some forsaken land. I need this little last peice of non reality before I put on the diffrent me, the one that goes in and does everything and anything. I can't possible be the only one who needs this?

2 Comments:

Blogger She Dances in Dragon said...

I need my talk radio. It keeps me from getting complacent. All that hate reminds me of who I am and what I stand for, and most importantly -why I stand at all.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home