Monday, October 25, 2004

Yesterday was my B-day

and it was one of the best I've had in a long time. Marrige is a funny thing. Sometimes it takes years to communcate one single idea. With my spouse it has been the gift of giving. It isn't that he doesn't apperciate me, or that he doesn't love me. It's just that he is lost. You see most women that I know can give an approperate gift to someone that they have only known for like 10 min. Heck I've been known to shop for family memebers that I only met once when they were 2. Men I think, are so worried about getting it right that they freeze up. A deer in the headlights for sure. And the problem is that with really good gift giving you can't tell them what to get you......... (the women reading this will instantly understand that and the men will not). Part of the perfect gift, is not knowning what it is beforehand, perhaps even some misdirection casted about just to really suprise you. After 9 yrs of being together I'd given up on my spouse's abilty to comprehend any of this. BUT I should know better. This year he went out and figure it all out himself, from dinner to making me a card, to a cute little stuff kitten. We may be broke but he really did good at making me feel special. Yea to good husbands!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Goddess, I am so sorry, I have been so wrapped up in my stuff I spaced your birthday. Jeesh. And my brother's, since they are on the same day. Well, I suck. I'm sorry.

Happy Belated birthday, girl. I love you SO much!

11:01 AM  
Blogger achromic said...

I love you to Chasymn.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... V.o.me sweaters Pay per affiliate program Lipitor and numbness Hair loss product hair loss product howtostophairloss.com High cholesterol risks Plumper sex Waterbeds dubai high blood pressure What the gay Peugeot 406 hub cap Filtered high speed internet access Normal blood pressure for 14 year old girl

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home