Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Feeling of impending doom

about our elections. I don't know excatly what it is that I'm feeling afraid of. Weither it is terrrism in the polling places or Bush wining or being disappointed again by the Democrats when Kerry is force to do things that he told us he wouldn't. The most important thing in politics is for you to convay a feeling of hope......but I don't feel that from any side. I'm not even sure who us and them is anymore except that I'm not in either group. I feel a sense of saddness when my fellow indepenant thrid party voters are sending me email saying that this time is diffrent we have to choose a side. That my vote needs to be counted against evil. I try to remind them that if a there was a true thrid party in america then in all likelyhood we wouldn't be in this place to begin with. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of not being represented I'm sick of two parties that say that they are diffrent and make diffrent promises but in truth are ruled by a two party system that makes sure that nothing changes. I'm tired of seeing homelessness here and making more people homeless in Iraq. I can't be alone here........ there must be others who have a sane minut to relize that this game is not working. I don't know what the answer is, but I'm pretty sure the voting polls won't have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home