Sunday, June 05, 2005

WHY why why

Whine starts now...

I want more drugs I want more drugs I want them now. I want them I want them I want them now. I'm tired of being anxious and upset I'm tired of the self doubt I'm tired of feeling this crawling under my skin on and off. I want I want I want! This S**Ks eggs. I want my drugs. And they better never give them to me again.... NEVER... I can't keep doing this I just can't. I donna have it in me to want like this again and again and again. I hate this life I hate this world I hate those that have done this I hate myself for doing it. I hate being alone I hate being with someone I hate it all. I will not do this again I had better be well I had better never need it again... I still hurt ... I still don't feel right I still donno if it is the drugs wanting needing or if I'm sick with something else. I hate this I hate this I hate this.

6 Comments:

Blogger She Dances in Dragon said...

You write out the worst of detox, and nobody comments. sigh.
.
.
.
It's because people don't know what to say. We don't know what you're going through; not really.
However - You'll make it through. And we'll still be here reading and caring.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Silent Rain Drops said...

Hang in there, dear Achro. Even if I don't say much, please know I think of you very often, and pray for your healing. You are teaching me so much about compassion! I am very grateful to have "met" you.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you can do it, honey. I am so proud of you for doing this and being so strong. I know you can do it!

Call me if you want to - I don't know if this is a situation in which you want to talk or not. But I'm here if you need me.


(((HUGS))))

5:40 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Oh gosh, I just read this and my heart goes out to you in every way. Please know of my support and encouragement.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Christina Dunigan said...

(((((achromic)))))

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Big cock cum shemale retro interracial xxx windswept golf course

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home