Saturday, May 07, 2005

Helloooooo is anyone still here?

I'm sooo sorry I haven't been writing..... I think between blogging about my abortion and going thru' surgery again.... and still being in pain because of course I got an infection ... in those tubes down there..... well I just felt like all I had to share was hate and anger, the feeling of bitter betrayal. AND AND I don't want to give that out....... Also on another note, it is probably my way of pushing away the enormous amount of love that I feel from you guys.... it's a bit overwhelming, hate for me is pretty easy to deal with but love is not. What have I been doing...... errr humming Tommy which you know means that I'm just full of feeling sorry for myself, and wonder what I did to get such a great hubby. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID???? After 8 yrs of marriage you think that you know a man, but well I was in shock when I came home last Sat. and he had cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen and vacuumed the liveingroom..... and I hadn't even asked him to. He doesn't even have to get me an anniversary present this month (er yep this month 8yrs WOW) because as probably all of the girls here know that was the best present he could have ever gotten me. I LOVE my man!!!!!

In the mean time .... I was tagged by a meme by Chasmyn who would probably really like it if I would link to her.... but as usual I don't remember how and my notes are at home...... opps er ya I'm ah not at work blogging b/c that would be bad. So the thing is there is this list and you pick 5 things and what you would do if you were one of the 5 and then you could add to it if you want to. Then you pick 3 others to pass it on to..... only I'm gonna skip that part because I donno if anyone else is reading this anymore if you want to do then please do and I will let everyone know about it!

If I could be a scientist… If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician… If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter… If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary… If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect… If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist… If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete… If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an innkeeper… If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer… If I could be a backup dancer…
If I could be a llama-rider… If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be a midget stripper… If I could be a proctologist…
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host… If I could be an actor…
If I could be a judge… If I could be a Jedi…If I could be a mob boss…
If I could be a backup singer…If I could be a CEO…
If I could be a movie reviewer… If I could be a monkey’s uncle…

If I could be a musician I would write songs that would help people feel good and gentle and kind
If I could be an architect then I would make buildings that made you feel like you were outside and blended with nature
If I could be an athlete I'd run and run and run I would breath so deep and free
If I could be an innkeeper I'd house every homeless person and child and probably go broke
If I could be chef I'd figure out how to make cafeteria food taste good and be healthy and cheap and then teach it to every food kitchen in the nation

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina Dunigan said...

Glad you're back. Like the new look!

If I could be a scientist… I would find an easy way to make potable water available everywhere people need it.

If I could be a doctor… I would specialize in maternal/fetal medicine and work hard to find a treatment that could get both mother and baby thru ectopic pregnancy safely

If I could be a missionary… I would bring the Gospel to the people I saw on that "60 Minutes" special about people who are too wealthy for their own good. Their eyes looked so empty!

If I could be a librarian… I would get the complete NAF tapes, plus transcripts, in every public library and university library in every English-speaking country.

If I could be a lawyer… I'd recruit clients to file a class-action lawsuit against the abortion lobby.

Yeah, I know, they tend to be abortion-related. Go figure.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Christina Dunigan said...

Now, let's do it in a lighter vein:

If I could be a scientist… I'd invent self-washing dishes.

If I could be a llama-rider… I'd mosey around the Andes, enjoying the views.

If I could be a proctologist… I'd go on a search for my daughter's boyfriend's brain. It's gotta be in there somewhere!

If I could be a TV-Chat Show host… I'd talk to Mel Gibson day and night. Okay, I'd talk to Johnny Depp, too.

If I could be a judge… I'd jail people for criminal stupidity.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. camping equipment cheap dvd player Search+engine+affiliate+program California mortgage refinancing second mortgage loands new Pilates reformer home fitness equipment pilates equipment Handbag import american tv

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home