Thursday, January 13, 2005

Bitch Fest ahead (you've been warned)

SO so so if it wasn't enough that I'm having surgery they have found out that I have really really really low blood pressure. A couple of months ago it was sort of low and now it's really low. Any one have some extra sharp knives to shove up my nose and into my brain... ha ha just kidding.....right not funny. They don't know why it's low, they don't know why it would drop so much. They pretty much had zero on the answer scale. Big fat zero. Nice. The web is not helpful. My mom who is not known for her optimism suggested heart problems..... great..... just what I was hoping for. In the mean time because I've become a psychotic bitch (ok I probably always was one) I've made myself food sick 4 times in the past 3 days and yelled at J. about 8. How he is putting up with it I don't know. Then if that isn't enough..... as if that isn't enough, the bitch at my work decides that I'm going out and having this surgery for the hell of it, like it is some kind of vacation. And she rips me to shreds in earshot of one of my friends to other coworkers. It took all of my strength, every ounce of my control, to politely inform her that she should not talk about me in a public place where she might be over heard. Because lets face it, she's gonna talk I just don't want to hear about it. But what I wanted to do was punch her. Ohhh and if that isn't enough, I get my performance review tomorrow and I'm just sure that this bitch ripped me to shreds enough this year to really make it ugly. The sad part is I get why she is doing it, and I can't even stay mad at her for too long because I just feel sorry for her. Unfortunately what I need to do is neutralize her effect on my job and I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Hummmmmm.....