Monday, December 20, 2004

The quiz

Three names you go by:
Achromic
Hey you
That girl

Three screennames you have:
Achromic
Gingercat
Johaspts (only I can't spell right)

Three things you like about yourself:
My new purple hair
My ability to get what I want to do done
My eyes

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
My voice, I've always had complaints about it I'm sick of it
My spelling
My temper

Three parts of your heritage:
Russian
English
Dane

Three things that scare you:
The people on the road
The government (all of the government both sides)
Crossing the street alone

Three of your everyday essential:
Water and lots of it ( I get dehydrated to easy these days)
Cloths (I'm cold like all the time)
And love from my family (cats, hubby)


Three things you are wearing right now:
Glasses
Yellow shirt
Olive green pants

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
Hummm that's hard
Tracy Chapman
nirvana
O'keef (painter but I can't spell remember)

Three of your favorite songs at present:
I don't know the names, I'm bad with that stuff

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Skydiving
Getting out of debt
Running in the bay to breakers in may

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Trust
Fun
Care

Two truths and a lie:
I have lots of money and I love to give it to people
My bathroom is a weird shape
I want my own house something fierce


Three physical things about the opposite (or same) that appeals to you:
What does this mean? I don't get this question.


Three things you just can't do:
Walk thru' walls
Move things with my mind
accurately predict the stock market


Three of your favorite hobbies:
Getting into trouble (which I haven't done in a long time)
Smoking (which I haven't done scine Turkey day)
Sex

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Win the Lotto
Go to sleep
Snuggle

Three careers you're considering:
Planphthropist (yea like spell check is even gonna try that one)
volunteer
Business owner

Three places you want to go on vacation:
I want to go every where even those places that no one wants to go

Three kids names:

Zachary, Tess, Val

Three things you want to do before you die:
Walk into a store and be able to buy what I want without looking at how much it cost
Make a difference or at least be part of making a difference
Have one of my songs be bought and played on the radio


Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow orgasmic death:
Di if she's reading, Milenka if she wants to because I'm just getting to know her and I love her site, And you, who ever you are that is reading this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay, you did it! Thank you :)

The three things about the opposite sez is three physical qualities that appeal to you. Height, teeth, and arms were my answers.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Milenka said...

I'm on it! All posted! :-)

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... free parental control Dodge durango propecia Sonic the hedgehog free games

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home