Sunday, December 19, 2004

Purple hair

Sooo I did it! I've been swearing to for years, but the chains of our society and a need to make money prevented me. Today I finally said fuck it and did it anyways. I suppose I could say it is a driving need for attention or a way of fighting the fact that I'm 34 or even a way of distqushing myself from my much more conservative colleagues. But really who cares?

It came out darker then I supposed it would. I was hoping for a nice almost effervescence purple and got blackish with some purple highlights. The reddish tones that the bleaching out my hair made look pretty good in the background. I'm very pleased with it. A piece of me is shining out and I'm happy about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milenka said...

Oh, I would love to see a photo of that! I'm pretty sure that blogger makes you host your photos somewhere else, and then you can just do some simple html to make the image show in a blog entry... :-)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Girl, lets see some photos! Email them to me if you have to and I'll upload them or whatever, but I wanna see them!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home