Friday, December 24, 2004

some people real piss karma off

If things were not bad enough for J., my hubby, he also lost his bank card and his cell phone has mysterly died. I think he'd better figure out which goddess he pissed off and do something about it fast. As it is I told him to stay away from the lotto and any appliances. I'm considering banning him from the computer. Oh and did I say? I'm late. Probaby nothing, he's been fixed, but with the way his luck is I'm thinking I need to get to the store.... of course I don't have a car because someone had to work..... and he has no car..... Ever live with someone that has pissed off a goddess?

Oh and can I say that now that I have blogging spellcheck running it truely sucks eggs. How does the probably get you prefab with no other choices? or mysterly get you nothing close...... and of course I met to laminate in plastic.... of course because plastic is sooooo cool...(just watched mean girls last night, if you haven't seen it go now and get it)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Because the word is "mysteriously" - you left out half the word so spellcheck didn't know what to do. They need a spellcheck for dyslexics ;)

And man, I'd make him move out till his karma passes, or else your house might burn down.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Milenka said...

Damn, poor J! I agree with Chasmyn...there's no telling how much worse it could get! Seriously, I hope the tides change in your home soon! :-)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home